Long Term Goal

 Hey lovelies today's topic is ✨what is my academic plan/goal✨.  Now before last week had you asked what I wanted I would have shrugged my shoulders and had no idea, luckily for me I had breakfast with my dad and brother. My brother brought up my love for history and asked if I wanted to teach maybe, I responded with the fact that it would have to be college I would teach but that it was something I had considered. Then both of them preceded to tell me that to do that I would need a PHD and that was a lot of work so I should just do something that didn't require one. Now I know they didn't mean it in a "they don't think I'm smart or good enough to get one kind of way but my brain immediately perked up and said "Oh? You don't think I can get my PHD? watch me!". I then proceeded to go home and deep dive into the different history PHD's I could get. I have decided to get one of two either a PHD in occult history or a PHD in Ancient Greek history. Im very excited for it but I need to start the steps to get there starting with my Bachelors degree that I haven't signed up for yet 😖 I really need to get to work...

Yours in chaos Calix 😘

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

My Witchy Everything Shower

Literacy Crises