My Witchy Everything Shower


Hey lovelies one of my favorite self care things to do is a witchy everything shower, and you may be asking yourself  "Calix what makes an everything shower witchy?". The answer is a LOT simpler than you think, it all comes down to ✨intention✨...  So to start off  I usually do these showers on a Friday which is Venus day I then pick a incense to burn my favorites to use are jasmine and honey comb, and a dark cherry after picking that I go to the bathroom and light 3 candles one for in the shower and one for each side of the sink. Before you light anything your next step is to get a cool drink and a snack I usually get a glass of my favorite wine and some strawberries. Now that we have everything and the water is warm light your incense and candles put on your glamour playlist and turn off the light. The next step is to wash your face and put a face mask on, being in the shower with the steam will open your pores and help your skin absorb the serum. Now double shampoo, leave in conditioner/deep condition, wash your body/exfoliate, all while singing and dancing to the music. Once everything is washed off and you get out of the shower apply your lotion of choice followed by your body oil and dusting powder. And finally do whatever hair routine fits you! :)       P.S. I don't shave so just throw that in whenever you want

Yours in chaos Calix😘

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Literacy Crises